350-Lumen LEDs, BlueTooth and Customizable Mobile App Make Lander Cairn XL the Ultimate Outdoor Accessory
Lander®, the creator of expedition-inspired accessories, has rounded out its modern lantern collection with Cairn™ XL—a long-lasting, 350-lumen, iOS app-enabled outdoor accessory that reinvents the centuries-old lighting category.
Cairn XL features a 10,000 mAh battery, which produces a stunning 350-lumens for up to 400 hours of light on a single charge. Its uniquely rounded-square design is easily stowed in backpacks or jacket pockets.
“The Cairn XL is the most powerful lantern in the Lander family and the most versatile camping accessory we’ve ever made,” said Kasey Feller, Lander’s brand manager. “The XL features BlueTooth functionality that allows you to communicate directly with the lantern via a free mobile app. Now you can modify your lighting experience to meet your needs.”
Available in a black-on-black color configuration, each Cairn XL features:
- App-enabled BlueTooth connectivity (iOS and Android)
- Light modes and control—on/off, dimming, color, light alarms, and proximity illumination
- Waterproof and dustproof IP65 rating
- Quick charge 10,000 mAh battery
- 400+ hours* of light time with variable dimming and strobe modes
- Mobile device recharge up to four times
- Illumifind™ reflective tether for easy nighttime locating
- Anchor system for easy hanging and holding
Lander Cairn XL ($99.99) will be available this spring. To learn more about the current Lander Cairn line, click here.
*Duration dependent on light-brightness usage.
Lander creates expedition-inspired accessories for your journey, wherever it may take you. Inspired by its Rocky Mountain home, Lander accessories are made with innovative technology used in equipment carried by the world’s best explorers. Lander offers an extensive line of cables, phone cases, backpacks and chargers—gear made modern. For more information, visit Lander.